How to Apply The Oils
It is recommended that you apply the hair oil treatment as a daily oil on your ends or as a leave-in treatment at least once a week using the pipette provided. Apply directly to sectioned hair, massaging into the scalp through to the ends until your hair appears to be wet.
- Firstly, put on the gloves if you wish for your hands not to get oily (personally I love how the oil blend feels on my skin and how soft it makes my hands).
- Use an apron so as to not spill any oil on your clothing or be sure to wear clothes which you don’t mind getting a little bit of oil on.
- Take a hair divider and divide your hair into 4 sections. 2 at the front and 2 in the back.
- Clip each section off.
- Start with a section by removing the clip and using the pipette provided place a few drops onto the section you are working on from root to tip.
- Massage the oil into the scalp and work it through to the ends. Repeat in each section until hair looks wet.
- Massage your scalp when finished for a further 5 mins to stimulate the scalp and encourage hair growth.
- Place a cap onto your head to trap the heat which will activate the oils more effectively and leave overnight or for a few hours if you are hard pressed for time. Bear in mind the longer you leave the treatment on the more the results will be obvious.
- Shampoo twice to remove oils and condition as normal.
- Enjoy your hair treatment once a week and see how your hair evolves over the course of the month!
Please feel free to share before and after photos and comment on your experience, we would love to hear from you.