How Do The Oils Work?
This special blend of 12 natural oils penetrate deep into the hair shaft, aiding repair, stimulating your scalp to encourage growth and injecting moisture, all in one bottle! Free from Parabens, Sulfates and harmful agents, these natural oils work especially for dry, tired looking hair which may have been bleached/dyed or heat styled over time and in need of urgent care and repair. The oils also work to maintain healthy hair as part of your ongoing hair care routine as they are all natural which means there are no toxic ingredients and are chemical-free. The oils have been infused to create a treatment to not only repair and grow but to soothe irritated scalps by treating psoriasis and dandruff.
Most mainstream oils are silicone based which means that they only coat the hair shaft and appear to be shiny and healthy without penetrating into the hair shaft. This blend of natural oils each carry qualities to encourage growth, repair the hair shaft, prevent shedding, thinning and split ends which will leave your hair feeling silky smooth and full of life from the inside out!
Here is a glimpse into how each oil works their magic to repair your precious locks;
Peppermint oil promotes hair growth by stimulating the scalp and hair follicles. It has a cooling effect on the scalp and helps to fight off dandruff and head lice. Peppermint oil neutralises the scalps oil production so it does not make the hair greasy. Balancing the PH scales, it is used to treat dry scalp conditions as well as adding shine and gloss, leaving you with a fresh invigorating scent.
This oil has so many benefits for your hair it's hard to know where to begin! Coconut oil not only helps to prevent hair loss but it also helps to reduce protein loss in both damaged as well as undamaged hair by penetrating inside the hair shaft. Not only will it leave your hair silky and shiny it is actually helping to repair your hair from the inside! Coconut oil helps to soothe the scalp and help with conditions such as Psoriasis, dandruff, dry and flaky scalp. On top of that, Coconut oil has a high moisture retaining capacity. It does not let moisture escape, therefore keeping hair moist and soft, which prevents breakage of hair and helps prevent split ends forming. What an amazing oil!!
Pomegranate seed oil:
Pomegranate seed oil happens to be the favourite natural hair treatment for many because of its large content of punicic, which helps to revitalize and strengthen the hair and make it strong, lustrous and healthy. The high antioxidant and vitamin content of this oil helps to increase the blood circulation to the scalp which promotes healthy hair growth. It is a natural moisturizer and provides vital nourishment to the hair. It helps reduce flakiness, itchiness of the scalp as well as dandruff, hair fall, dullness, dryness and thinning of hair.
This deeply moisturising oil helps to prevent split ends, aids hair growth and keep hair shiny and strong by taming frizz and adding volume. Argan oil is an oil made from the seeds of the Argan tree, a tree found in the southwestern region of Morocco and has many benefits for your hair including preventing hair loss through concentrated amounts of nutrients and fatty acids necessary for producing and re-growing healthy hair. Argan oil aids to prevent hair breakage and the strengthening of weak or brittle hair as it is highly moisture retaining. This will ultimately help to prevent damage caused by heat (hair dryers, flat irons, curling irons, etc.) Argan oil is also used in the treatment of dry, itchy or irritated scalp, dandruff and eczema. Wow another multi benefitting oil!
Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of Jojoba trees and is rich in essential nutrients with vitamins E and B, and important minerals like silicon, copper and zinc. The presence of vitamin E and B contribute to its ability to effectively hydrate hair by retaining moisture. Jojoba oil encourages hair cells to rapidly reproduce and so is effective in hair growth.
Almond oil has several important nutrients including polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids as well as vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A. These are all helpful nutrients that allow you to grow healthy hair. The nourishing and smoothing benefits it provides helps to grow thick, shiny, long and strong hair.
Neem oil is extracted from the seeds and fruits of the Neem tree, a large-sized evergreen tree known in India. Neem has been used to treat various skin and scalp conditions, such as dryness, itching, dandruff, flakiness and eczema. It also reduces swelling and inflammation, gets rid of parasites, and helps with many other illnesses. With extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, Neem oil protects the scalp skin from ongoing damage. Neem also has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth, promoting thicker, stronger, and more luxurious hair growth.
Rosemary Essential oil:
Rosemary oil properties act as an anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory, which makes it a favourite ingredient in the treatment of scalp conditions such as dandruff. One of the main active ingredients in Rosemary is Rosmarinic acid which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, making it a logical choice to calm the scalp and keep it clean to help avoid infections in broken skin.
Lavender oil nourishes hair and moisturizes your scalp and strands. Apart from helping to prevent shedding hair, it also improves blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth. Lavender oil has powerful antiseptic qualities for treating dry scalp, fungi, bacteria, and other microbes, so it is perfect for cleansing your scalp as part of a detox treatment.
One of the most effective home remedies for dry scalp, hair thinning, split ends and hair loss is Castor oil. This oil is widely used for decades in various beauty treatments. Owing to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, it is also a common ingredient in many cosmetics and beauty products. Being rich in proteins, minerals and vitamin E, Castor oil works as a magic potion for your hair. Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth. It works to nourish the scalp and strengthen the roots with the help of essential nutrients. Since Castor oil possesses anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties, it is the perfect remedy to tackle scalp infections and issues such as bald patches and itchy scalp. These properties reach out to fight pathogens and micro-organisms. Additionally, it clears off the most common hair problem – dandruff. Castor oil is moisture rich and penetrates deep into the scalp which immediately conditions the hair. With its exceptional moisturising and conditioning properties, Castor oil leaves a coating on the hair shaft to lock the much-needed moisture in.
Amla, also known as amalika or Indian gooseberry, comes from a specie of tree which grows in the Indian Peninsula, Indochina and Malaysia where it is used for Ayurveda - a traditional natural Hindu medicine. The oil is extracted from Amla fruits which are small berries of yellow and green colour that are very sour in taste. Amla oil has antiviral and antibacterial properties, promoting hair growth and working to strengthen the hair shaft.
Avocado oil is rich in Vitamin E and B, working to penetrate deep into the hair epidermis and strengthening the hair shaft from the inside out. Vitamin B supports hair growth, while Vitamin E is associated more with the repairing of hair damage. The monounsaturated fatty acid present in Avocado oil is even higher than that of extra virgin olive oil and is one of the main reasons why it is so good for your hair. Many people suffer from dry, damaged and weak hair due to chemical treatments or environmental pollution. Monounsaturated fats found in Avocado Oil, will nourish and strengthen hair and provide protection from further damage by unclogging blocked hair follicles.
Here are a few key points explaining how the oils benefit your hair and scalp;
- MOISTURISING – Coconut oil helps to lock in moisture as well as Argan oil which aids to prevent hair breakage and strengthens weak or brittle hair as it is highly moisture retaining. Jojoba oil contains vitamin E and B which contributes to its ability to effectively hydrate hair by retaining moisture.
- REPAIRING - Working from the inside out penetrating deep into the hair shaft with essential vitamins it helps to repair any damage and lock in moisture. Coconut oil helps to reduce protein loss in both damaged as well as undamaged hair by penetrating inside the hair shaft. Argan Oil prevents split ends and Avocado oil contains Vitamin B which supports hair growth and Vitamin E which repairs hair damage.
- STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH – Scalp stimulating oils have been infused to accelerate hair growth, lock in moisture whilst it repairs the hair shaft to ensure sustained health of the hair as it grows. Peppermint Oil promotes hair growth by stimulating the scalp and hair follicles. The high antioxidant and vitamin content of Pomegranate Seed oil helps to increase the blood circulation to the scalp which promotes healthy hair growth. Argan oil aids hair growth and keep hair shiny and strong by taming frizz and adding volume. Lavender oil improves blood circulation to the scalp aiding in hair growth. Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which also accelerates blood circulation to the scalp, increasing hair growth.
- SCALP SOOTHING - The oils have been infused to create a treatment to not only repair and grow but to soothe irritated scalps by treating dryness, inflammation and irritated skin. Peppermint Oil has a cooling effect on the scalp and helps to fight off dandruff. Coconut oil helps to soothe the scalp and helps with conditions such as Psoriasis, dandruff, dry and flaky scalp. Pomegranate Seed oil helps to reduce flakiness, soothes itchiness of the scalp as well as treats dandruff. Neem oil, Amla oil, Lavender oil and Rosemary oil all treat scalp conditions, such as dryness, itching, dandruff, flakiness and eczema. It also reduces swelling and inflammation. Castor oil possesses anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties, it is the perfect remedy to tackle scalp infections and issues such as bald patches and itchy scalp.
- 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC – An all-natural product containing pure oils with no sulfates, parabens, harmful chemicals or agents.